Responsibilities include participating in the design, development, customization and integration efforts of custom software solutions involving .NET and other Microsoft technologies. The successful candidate will be working with Microsoft .NET and SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Edition platforms supporting mission critical functions. Solutions will be aimed at internal, external partner, and general public users.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 10+ years of software/system development experience (U.S. Federal Government setting preferred)
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with Microsoft .NET development framework and tools
- Web application development using .NET Framework 3.5 and above, C#, and ASP.NET
- Software solution development using Visual Studio, preferably version 2010
- Internet Information Services 7, preferably 7.5
- Ability and interest in learning emerging technologies (specifically SharePoint) via hands-on and on the job training
- Development, testing and implementation of custom .NET solutions
- Ability to work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, development, deployment and support
- Proven ability to lead small to mid-size software development efforts working with other developers.
- Demonstrated capability to produce documentation for system requirements, technical designs, and implementation
- Experience in working with development, quality control, staging, and production environments
- Understanding of complex business rules
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 development is preferred, but not required.
- Desirable but not required is work with Microsoft Forefront products; Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint, Forefront Unified Access Gateway, Forefront Identity Manager
US citizenship is required. A background check for security clearance purposes is required for hiring. Applicant selected will also be subject to an extensive DOJ government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information prior to the beginning of work. Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
**An active or recent (10 years) US government security clearance is highly preferred**
washingtonpost.com - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard