Senior .NET Developer
Do you love what you do AND the people you work with?
At BGT you can choose your destiny, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. We are one of the oldest, largest and most award-winning independent digital agencies in the world. BGT is consistently ranked one of the best places to work locally and nationally. Our culture is our business – we put our people first, boasting a nearly 100% employee retention rate…unheard of in our industry. We’re a privately held company, which allows us to define our own personality and culture.
We have a rich history of consumer and B2B brand experience, representing some of the world’s largest brands, including GE, Wal-Mart, Carnival and Sony. We do the digital heavy lifting, solving complex challenges through our core advantage, integrated strategy & analytics and end-to-end delivery.
What you need to do it:
- Architect and develop web based applications using ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET MVC and Content Management Systems
- Review project requirements and provide accurate work estimates.
- Work closely with business process owners to identify business requirements, processes and build solutions to support process attainment.
- Lead a team of developers in analyzing, defining and documenting the technical requirements for web based applications.
- Research and evaluate alternative technologies / solutions and make recommendations.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
Now that you’ve read about this awesome opportunity, please take a moment to read this Mashable article from our CEO, David Clarke. http://on.mash.to/LxU8Ek
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of five years ’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Full understanding and hands on experience programming in Ajax, LINQ, ASP.NET, C# and ASP.Net MVC.
- Web Service development and XML
- MS SQL Server/Transact SQL
- Experience with Content Management Systems is a big plus.
- Skills in Java and Oracle are plus.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
BGT Partners - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard