The Geospatial team within Coler & Colantonio is seeking a multi-faceted, talented D eveloper with a passion for software design and quality in order to drive their core product, Intrepid in exciting directions. Come work with a team of brilliant engineers committed to building a suite of revolutionary software tools used in loading, analysis, and testing of complex and critical asset management data.
- Enhance capabilities of Intrepid, our flagship product
- Leverage your software design and architecture skills to come up with innovative, robust, extensible designs for new features such that it can be deployed to a wide spectrum of clients with varying requirements
- Interface with other developers and project engineers to verify and validate software features you develop to ensure quality
- Participate in code reviews and engage peers in technical discussions aimed at exchange of knowledge and continuous improvement of the product
- 3-7 years' related experience
- BS/ MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related area.
- Strong experience in C# . NET programming
- Expertise with web service architectures and WCF
- Experience with databases (SQL or Oracle) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Silverlight or Sharepoint/ InfoPath is a plus
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and object-oriented design
- Experience with large code bases, with a desire to dive in, understand existing code, improve, redesign and generalize existing functionalities
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
All applicants must apply online at our website: www. col-col. com/ careers. htm . No phone calls and no agencies at this time. Only resumes submitted via this method will be considered. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & facility design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental protection, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions. We are also able to offer design/ build/ operate services through a wholly owned subsidiary.