NETE is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Senior .NET Developer.
- Design and develop new features and / or maintain existing applications developed on .NET MVC 3.0.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with clients to understand new requirements and implement them.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well tested; high performance; scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
Education: BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline; Master’s preferred.
- Professional experience with ASP.NET MVC 3 or above.
- 4 to 5 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web based applications with ASP .NET 2.0 or above using C#.
- Must have strong database skills.
- Experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
- Experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework 4.
- Must be keen on design patterns.
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier architectures.
- Understanding of software testing and the need to produce first-class software.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- MS.NET Certification is desired.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- Development experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust Background Security Investigation and many need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens of Permanent Residents only.
Travel: Less than 25%
NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) Management Consulting, Enterprise Architecture Planning, Technology Solutions and Web Design provider offering an integrated suite of IT focused services to federal government agencies and commercial companies. NETE is a minority, woman-owned small-sized business that was founded in 1999. Our management team is led by a core group of former Big-5 management consultants dedicated to providing value focused consulting to the federal government and the health sector in the areas of Information Resource Management, Enterprise Architecture, Web Design and Development, and Electronic Government (e-gov) Systems Integration. Our vision is to be a respected business advisor and interactive systems integrator. Our mission is to achieve our vision with integrity. Our promise is to deliver high quality professional services at a competitive price.
NETE offers a business casual, collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; a comprehensive benefits package; free parking; and an employee referral bonus program. Please e-mail your resume with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also visit our website at http://www.nete.com/ to view our current job openings.
Monster - 23 months ago