One of our major clients has an opportunity for a Database Architect. They have a in the presence financial industry. And looking for the best and brightest talent in the industry.
- 5-7 years .Net development experience. Geared more toward the backend (business layer, data access layer)
- Proficient with Design Patterns concepts and implementation (Dependency Injection, Repository, MVC)
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM’s
- Led major refactoring initiatives from an architectural level; refactoring data layer and business layer.
- Experience with Web Services creating and consuming. REST would be preferred
- Experience designing Caching, Authentication, Authorization, Logging, Deployment, Session Management strategies for enterprise level applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5-7 years of software development experience
Progenuity - 18 months ago