.NET C# Developer (Intermediate) to work on multiple projects. All developed applications will be written using C# and ASP.NET. Environments include multiple load-balanced web/application server farms and clustered database servers (SQL 2005).
Status: US Citizen
Work Location: Ballston, VA
• 4 year(s) Developer-.NET C# must have significant, recent experience with C#, ASP.NET, and web services (C# experience is not optional).
• 5 year(s) Internet development experience understands factors that influence application performance and scalability. Experience with enterprise and/or high-volume systems.
• 5 year(s) SQL Server database design and stored procedure development experience.
• Applying service-oriented concepts in application architecture.
• 5 year(s) Object-oriented analysis, design, and development experience.
• Classroom OO knowledge is not sufficient - expected to understand concepts, and have experience applying on many projects.
• Experience with a formal methodology.
• Minimum 5 years software development experience, with majority of recent experience with Microsoft development technologies.
• Effective organizational skills, demonstrated by ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and attentive to details.
• B.S. Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering.
SNVC - 24 months ago