As a member of Partnerpedia’s Professional Enterprise Services Team, the Senior .NET Lead Developer will be involved with designing, estimating, coding and unit testing ASP.NET applications. This position is responsible for creating a projects’ technical architecture (based on business requirements), preparing developer and deployment documentation for application components and problem solving code level and configuration issues. Partnerpedia is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Preferred Vendour; thus, the ability to adapt to the latest technologies is a must as our teams are often the first to work with them! Our tight knit group and collaborative work environment means all our developers interact both within their own team, as well as with other teams within the organization. Relationships are everything and your communication and interpersonal skills must be second to none.
You have a University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ technical architecture experience and 5 years’ related software development experience. You are confident, highly motivated, proactive, and efficient, organized, and detail oriented. You have the ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines. A passion for technology is required.
Technical ‘nice to haves’
- 5+ years’ enterprise web application development experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing in ASP.NET & C#
- 3+ years’ experience using Visual Studio
- 5+ years SQL development (stored procedures and DB design)
- 3+ years SQL Server
- 5+ years OO design
- Proven experience of .NET Framework 4.5
- 1+ years of working in SharePoint environments
- 2+ Years professional mobile web development/Application development across platforms (Windows Phone 7, IOS, Android) an asset but proven knowledge of these technologies and a passion to learn will be considered!
- Architecture – architecture definition, system structure, logical view, physical view, architectural principles, security etc.
- Non-functional requirements – Performance, scalability, security, etc.
- Methodologies – Project structure and use of methodology such as Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Hands-on Design, Development & Testing (UML, diagrams, code, unit tests, etc.
- Software Selection – Application stack, databases, libraries, frameworks, technology standards, etc.
- Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring – Technical leadership, responsibility and authority, steering the team etc.
- Development Processes – Source code control, build process, continuous integration
- Breadth of Experience – Knowledge of a range of technologies and architectures
- Infrastructure Selection – Operating systems, hardware, networks, disaster recovery, etc.
- Practices and Standards – Coding standards and guidelines, project practices, tool selection etc.
- Software Development and Technology Trends
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2010
- SQL Reporting Services
- Team Foundation Server
- Silverlight development experience
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7.5
- Windows Azure knowledge
Partnerpedia - 13 months ago