Business Title: Senior .Net Developer
Requisition Number: 33996
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Developer
State: New Jersey
At KPMG, you’ll find award-winning diversity initiatives, a broad spectrum of affinity networks, and a formal mentoring program. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join us in our Montvale office.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP
- Create technical artifacts using Microsoft Office, Visio and other modeling tools
- Build software releases for quality assurance and client user acceptance testing
- Work as a technical lead on projects and manage team of developers assigned to the product
- Improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes while working on products
- Minimum six years of experience in software development with strong hands-on skills with object oriented methodologies and good understanding of architecture and design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical major from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
- Previous experience with software processes such as source control management, change management, defect tracking and continuous integration
- Prior experience on mobile technologies such as Phonegap, Sencha, IOS, Android etc is a plus
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 8 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...