Senior .NET Developer
- N-tier/distributed application development using web services, C#.Net experience, Visual Studio 2010
- Design and Development using object-oriented design principles
- Rule-based software design and implementation
- Creating business logic based on service-oriented architecture
- Successful delivery of complex systems on tight deadlines
- Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly
- participatory process
- Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code
- supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
- Implement code modules in C#.Net supporting windows & Web applications as necessary to meet requirements / design
- Provide documentation as required
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups
- Work with a highly diverse team and in a goal oriented environment, proactively taking
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred, 5 or more years experience required.
- C#.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008, and SOA – currently using Visual Studio 10.0, .Net 4.0 MVC framework.
- Must be able to create tables using DDL, and write complex stored procedures
- Good communication skills to provide effective documentation.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting
- Experience with Iterative or Agile rapid delivery process (i.e., SCRUM)
- Expertise with ORM tools – currently using LLBLGEN PRO, but experience with other ORM tools will be considered.
- Experience with Reporting / business intelligence tools (a plus)
- Techniques including performance tuning
- Insurance industry knowledge (a plus)
Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc - 17 months ago