Solid understanding of object oriented design principles and patterns with an insurance background
· 7-10 years of .NET development experience, preferably with C#, and knowledge of one or more of the following; ASP.NET, MVC3 or later, ORM(s), multithreading, web services, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, and SQL Server.
· 3+ years of experience as a technical lead in designing and architecting scalable & high performance software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns
· 2+ year of experience with Entity Framework and/or Hibernate.
· Experience with performance profiling tools
· Experience with Agile/Scrum principles including gathering requirements, planning and managing iterations, tracking progress, and status reporting
· Experience and ability to take full responsibility for the complete SDLC
· Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment with a tool such as TeamCity
· Strong experience in coaching and mentoring junior developers including code and performance reviews
·Experience with Restful web services
·Strong experience with SQL Server, Oracle a plus
·Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (NUnit)
·Experience with source management tools such as Team Foundation Server, Git, or Subversion
·Experience working with offshore teams
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
·Ability to identify major developmental or design risks and create mitigation plans.
· Ability to interface with the client, management and diverse support teams.
· Strong customer relation skills, team player and excellent analytical skills.
678 514 3520
Pyramid Consulting is an IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development & Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety...