Sevatec is looking multi-talented web developers to add to their dynamic team supporting a highly visible federal contract. Selected candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using ASP.NET, .NET and SQL Server technologies. They should also possess a keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC 4, C#, , SQL Server technologies 2008/2012 ( Programming T-SQL)
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Provides guidance to others and leads project teams. Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests under the direction of the appropriate Technical Lead
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures
- 3+ years of Web development experience using ASP.net ,C# ,MVC version
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science and 7+ years of technical experience