Senior .NET developer would be a self-motivated with a
passion for Web development and UX implementation. You
will be required to develop and enhance in-house
systems, including specification, design, development
and implementation of core information systems. You will
also be required to document all systems development and
modification in accordance with Software Engineering
Institute development standards, as well as maintaining
an up-to-date knowledge of developments in software and
for sophisticated UI and high performing applications
- Ability to interpret and fulfill the Designer's vision
for Web, Tablets and mobile platform.
detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation
- Creative individual with a strong sense of style,
minimal instruction and supervision,
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with
development and deployment; develops new features per
- Experience with developing UI
- Experience with cross-browser UI development.
- Participates in all phases of Web application product
business requirements, or enhancements that support
design and develop applications that meet functional and
- Applies analytical and problem solving skills to
application development and architecture
- Delivers and receives feedback via Peer Code reviews
- Adheres to all company standards related to
owning an issue to its resolution
- Proactively identifies issues and acts upon them by
managing multiple and changing tasks.
- Ability to work in a priority-driven environment,
equipment planning, procurement, configuration, and
- Troubleshooting/resolution of complex problems; and
establishes and maintains procedures/documentation for
- Develops/facilitates training classes and/or
supported Automation products.
Skillset and Experience:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/ or equivalent
WPF, web services, ASP.net WebForms
- 7+ years of hands on experience with UI development.
- Proficient in .Net development skills C#, MVC, WF,
- Proficient in SQL Server Programming (2005/2008) and
using SSRS (Reporting services).
- Should be able to design and develop advanced reports
- Strong HTML, CSS skills.
- HTML 5 is a plus.
Windows Phone applications is desired.
- 1+ year of development experience with iOS, Android or
Experience with multiple phases of the SDLC Trains and
- Experience as a team lead or senior developer
assists in the development of personnel, encouraging
cross-training efforts to build team technical skill
sets Establishes technical standards and guidelines for
Experience with executing an enterprise wide SharePoint
- Experience with InfoPath and Forms Services a plus
2010) Extensive use of ASP.NET and C# development in a
- Custom web parts development and deployment.
- Workflows (SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio
Windows Workflow Foundation, Forms Server and Excel
- Strong competency in Visual Studio Tools for Office,
administration, ports, SSL.
- IIS - expected to know about web sites, app pools, IIS
Division/Department : Young's Market Company - North CA
Skills : Information Technology -> IT Project Manager,
Software Installation/Configuration, Project Management,
Applications Development, User Support Skills
Young's Market Company, LLC - 2 years ago