The Burchfield Group is a nationally recognized pharmacy benefit management consulting and auditing firm founded in 1998 and located in Mendota Heights, Minnesota.
What do we do?
We save our clients millions of dollars on their pharmacy spend while preserving the quality of their benefit. Burchfield helps plan sponsors evaluate and select PBM vendors, design pharmacy benefit plans, monitor plan and PBM performance, and audit results. Current clients include many Fortune 500 corporations, large and small employers, Taft-Hartley Trust Funds, third-party administrators and health plans.
The Company's goal is to provide industry-leading insight that guides plan sponsors through the complexities of the pharmacy benefit market. From prescription benefit management proposal analysis and audits to on-going utilization review, Burchfield's comprehensive approach combines advice, advocacy and action, along with meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
The Burchfield Group's experienced staff represents decades of pharmacy-specific expertise including PBM operations, clinical, finance/underwriting, and implementation, plus experience in community pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturing and sales. Knowledge of the industry from the inside combined with keen financial acumen gives The Burchfield Group a strong competitive advantage.
The Burchfield Group offers eligible employees an opportunity to make a significant impact as an individual contributor and team player in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment. The Burchfield Group provides competitive wages, paid holidays, PTO and benefits, including a 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match and a bonus opportunity!
The Burchfield Group recognizes that talent is the key to its success. The Company is seeking a SENIOR .NET ENGINEER t o join their team.
- Leads the development of applications for new product development initiatives
- Defines database design, application design and user interface design for all in ternally-developed applications
- Implements integrations between custom, hosted and packaged applications
- Responsible for maintenance of existing .Net/SQL applications that support day-to-day operations in a high-volume data environment
- Accountable for creating and maintaining systems documentation
- Must be able to work directly with end-users to troubleshoot operational issues, determine solutions, apply fixes, and validate the accuracy of outputs
- Must be able to work with business subject matter experts to gather, define and refine requirements for new features of existing applications and new applications as necessary
This position will reside in our Mendota Heights office location. No relocation assistance will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least six ( 6 ) years extensive experience in .NET development in C# and ASP.Net. Must be able to design for testability to ensure the accuracy of software processes.
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Strong data modeling and analysis skills in a SQL server environment REQUIRED . Must be able to execute complex queries against data. Must be able to author and debug and do performance tuning of SQL Server stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Able to leverage Agile methodologies for software delivery
- Subversion source code control administration
- U nderstanding of cloud architectures and a desire to lead the company’s use of Windows Az ure for future service delivery
- Excellent communication skills required to work directly with business stakeholders with minimal IT backgrounds
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and to prioritize work
- Displays professionalism and a commitment to quality
The Burchfield Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.