The senior .NET developer will be part of the application architecture group and will assist in product development initiatives. The individual will promote established standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life cycle. Lead the development of software components to be reused across various projects.
The individual will be required to create architecture design documents, provide technical expertise to various internal and offshore development teams and report the health of ongoing projects back to the management.
7+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise-level, n-tier, web-based, software solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in designing solutions using BizTalk 2006 R2 or MOSS 2007.
- Experience with SQL Server reporting services and business intelligence suit.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET framework (3.0), and a CLR compliant language (C#/VB.NET).
- Hands-on expertise in designing and implementing web applications and windows native applications.
- Experience in Oracle/SQL Server database design and development.
- Thorough understanding of XML and related technologies.
- Conceptual understanding of SOA and experience with SOA implementations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent work ethic with team-player qualities a must.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Information Technology or related field.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and architectural direction to the development teams.
- Preparing management dashboards of key metrics on in-progress projects.
- Providing subject matter expertise for various applications.
- Documenting and auditing procedures and methodologies with limited business analysis.
- Working with various teams and champion standards and policies.
- Communicating to both technical and non technical people the pros and cons of design choices.
- Development of software components to be reused across various projects.