We have immediate opening for a Senior 3D Exhibit Designer / Creative Director in our Philadelphia office.
The Senior 3D Exhibit Designer / Creative Director f unctions as an integral member of the design staff, providing quality, custom exhibit / trade show booth design for Sparks customers.
We offer a diversity of clients and projects as well as the opportunity to create a niche, fill a void and explore. Our work culture appeals to self-directed, flexible team players, who have great interpersonal skills, learn quickly, work efficiently and are comfortable working under pressure. We're a highly collaborative group working closely with multi-disciplinary team members, account teams, estimators, and detailers.
Our work culture appeals to self-directed, flexible team players who have great interpersonal skills. Those who can learn quickly, work efficiently and adapt to diverse projects excel within our organization. We're a highly collaborative group working closely with multi-disciplinary team members, account teams, estimators, and engineers to bring creative solutions to life.
Qualified applicants must have experience in exhibit design, retail design or experiential design. Experience is needed but not as important as creativity, intelligence and the right attitude. We are looking for individuals with passion, drive and motivation; as well as exceptional communication and design skills.
Successful candidates will possess:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 401K plan, ongoing education, and multiple employee appreciation activities.
- Leadership : Outstanding leadership abilities are crucial in order to motivate and collaborate with diverse creative teams.
- Communication : Excellent communication skills will be needed to develop and present creative concepts.
- Creativity : In order to drive top notch creative solutions in multiple specialties, an ability to immerse oneself in our clients’ brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives is indispensable.
- Strategy: The ability to think strategically and aid in research, strategy, and experience mapping is helpful.
- Design Visualization : Applicants must be experienced in 3D Studio Max as well as experienced in 3D modeling, concept sketching, environmental branding, creative writing, floor plan/space development, presentation layouts, control drawings, and familiarity with Adobe Suite software.
- Knowledge : A working knowledge of technologies, materials, building techniques and event production methods is key
Please include a resume and a selection of work samples. Applications without work samples will not be considered.
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.