Description: The successful candidate will be pro-active, aggressive, and a self-directed individual who thrives on the challenge of a fast growth, rapidly evolving and complex market. This individual will have an outstanding track record delivering time critical solutions while still being flexible enough to change priorities to respond to changing needs. Experience in renewable energy, development of energy solutions and solar familiarity are also beneficial, but not required.
Personal credibility, enthusiasm and a flair for communication are essential, together with excellent self-motivational skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives. This is a role of extraordinary scope and potential in a rapidly progressive and expanding business within the dynamic renewable energy marketplace.
1. Develop system requirements based on the existing application(s) as well as new requirements as defined by the marketing department and sales team.
2. Redesign, implement and maintain the new solution(s) quickly and efficiently.
3. Ensure multiple site availability at all times.
4. Ensure compatibility with all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Google, Chrome, and FireFox.
5. Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Six(+) years’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three(+) years’ experience with ASP.NET/C#. MVC experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Strong knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET and the Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5 and mobile development, to include working with JSON objects.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
The Company: Clean Energy Collective is leading the nation with the first community-owned solar farms, opening solar ownership to a market 7x larger than traditional solar with nothing on the customer’s home or business and credits directly on their bill through CEC’s proprietary RemoteMeter® system. CEC is growing quickly and is poised to be the dominant player in this new realm: the future of solar. As such, CEC is looking for key individuals that are passionate about exponentially expanding the clean energy market and being part of CEC’s future success. For more information on CEC, visit www.cleanenergycollective.com.
Compensation: $80,000+, commensurate with experience, including benefits and stock options.
Contact: Please send resumes, salary history, and ASP.Net work examples. No phone calls please.