Work on client's tracking and cost share tool. Planned features to enhance the faculty effort certification process and reporting are also included.
Developer will contribute in all aspects of an agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
Proficient in web-based applications, user experience design and user interface design, Web content accessibility guidelines, Web services, databases enterprise middleware and system interfaces across multiple computing platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in ASP.NET software development.
- Cross-cutting standards: consuming web services (SOAP/WSDL, REST), XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML.
- Middleware: IIS6+.
- IDEs and Development Tools: Microsoft VS2010, Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Data layer: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 database design, query optimization, troubleshooting, stored procedure development, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler.
- Experience with and awareness of benefits using iterative and flow-managed software development and release models like Scrum, Lean-Agile, with a desire for continuous improvement through development process transparency and repeatable processes.
- Demonstrated experience in object-oriented design, development, implementation and support of object/relational database systems, web application design and development, user interface design and systems documentation.
- Knowledge of and experience using common design patterns.
- Experienced with code versioning, branching and release methodologies.
- Understanding of secure design and coding practices, use of SSL/Client Certificates.
- Experience with user experience design, user interface design and web content accessibility guidelines
- Motivated, energetic self-starter comfortable in a team-oriented environment including ability to clearly articulate daily individual accomplishments and blocking issues.
- Attention to detail and firm commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrate experience in Microsoft MVC framework v3.0/v4.0
- Experience in Razor View Engine
- Knowledge and experience in .NET Design Patterns
- Experience Test Driven Development
- Experience Automated Testing
- Performance and Load testing
- UI testing
- Experience using an agile software development process and knowledge of key success criteria.
Duration 9 Months