As a Senior ASP.NET Developer at Go Daddy, you will develop maintainable, scalable and highly-reliable applications. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining Web Applications and middle-tier web services and that are used by millions of customers!
The Presence and Commerce team are building the next generation of tools that will effortlessly and quickly allow small businesses to establish a presence on the web. This is your opportunity to join a world class team practicing modern and innovative development methodologies to create best-in-class products.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, test and deploy high performance web applications
- Support ongoing software development activities associated with improvements to legacy code
- Write low maintenance, highly reliable, secure code and implementing solid application architecture and design.
- Be available for production support, on-call rotation
- Review code and engage peers to enforce software standards and best practices
- Explore new technologies while being judicious in their use
Do you have what it takes?
- 7+ years of hands-on programming experience
- Expertise in C# and the .NET Framework with a strong knowledge of web services
- Visual Studio 2012, C# & .NET 4.5 and MVC4
- Knowledge of Internet standards such as HTTP, SSL, XML, SOAP, and REST
- Experience developing distributed applications on the Windows platform
- Familiarity with various design patterns
- Concurrency; experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Has strong communication and leadership skills
- Works well with a team and independently
- Takes initiative and sets a positive example
- Able to support multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated understanding of how quality software is designed and constructed
Go Daddy’s award-winning technical teams design and support the innovative technologies that are transforming the cloud, the internet and the world. From product developers to network engineers, data center technicians to platform engineers, our expertise ensures our customers have the technical solutions to meet their needs. We develop world-class products that help our customers establish, enhance and evolve their online presence.
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Go Daddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver. Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy.com - 18 months ago
Go Daddy, go! Go Daddy provides individuals and businesses with Internet services such as domain name registration and website hosting,...