Travel Requirements: None
Employment Type: Contract or Full-Time Employment
The primary role is to develop a web site based on an existing VB6 application. You will use exciting cutting-edge data-driven tools. This is a three to five month contract. Upon successful conclusion, a bonus will be paid along with an offer of a permanent leadership position or contract extension. Your responsibilities include developing lists, forms, reports, SQL views, triggers and stored procedures and with an intuitive user interface.
- Senior / Lead Developer for a software development project to build a highly flexible web site using innovative data driven design and delivery tools.
- Monitor progress and report performance against plan.
- Work closely with project team and user representatives to complete the web site.
- 3 or more years experience with Visual Studio - C# and .NET Framework
- 3 or more years experience with T-SQL in MS SQL Server
- Exposure to VB6 helpful
- Independently motivated and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
About Mitten Software
Mitten Software is an established, small growing technology company that needs highly qualified technicians working on our team. We have clients in the Twin Cities area and across the U.S. We are located in Long Lake, MN. However, much of work can be done remotely or on site at clients. We provide our clients powerful solutions that are easy to use. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at www.mittensoftware.com.
Compensation - Depends on experience
E-mail your resume and cover letter to recruiting-at-mittensoftware.com. Successful applicants will address their unique qualifications, availability and compensation requirements in their cover letter.