TOMS is seeking a Strong experienced ATG Java Developer with a willingness to mentor junior developers and to Design, Develop, Support and Own technical initiatives associated with the Global eCommerce platform.
- Design and develop Java software components ATG eCommerce platform in a fast paced multidisciplinary environment.
- Lead on international development projects and take complete ownership of technical solution.
- Develop accurate level of effort estimates, and manage task schedules.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- Provide direction and mentoring to junior developers.
- Interact well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong server-side Java programming experience.
- 7+ years of J2EE and Java programming experience
- Strong understanding of Java programming best practices
- Strong understanding of distributed computing concepts
- Strong object oriented design and design patterns experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- 5+ years of extensive XML/XSD design and implementation experience
- 5+ years of extensive experience with SOAP and Web Services
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.
- Familiarity with information architecture/design and user experience best practices
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years of software development leadership in eCommerce
- ATG Commerce is a plus
- Oracle 10G database/MySQL database working experience
- eCommerce application development experience
- Experience w/ Java Application Servers, preferably Web Logic Server
- Unix Platform experience
- Scrum Master Certification a major plus
- Strong process management experience a must
- Desire to support our One for One movement
TOMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TOMS Shoes - 17 months ago