Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
You will be responsible for generating new business within the Department of Homeland Security / Federal Government. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement. Very competitive comp plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential.
- Managing complex sales cycles and presenting to executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- 7-10 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience in Federal Government.
- Consistent increase in earnings and commissions throughout sales career (W2 Earners of 200K-300K Annually).
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- 4 year University Degree required.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous CRM industry experience and knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
salesforce.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard