Sr. A c count Executive, Alternative Investments
O v erview
We are seeking a high-energy, driven Sr. Account Executive to manage an assigned territory of prospects and existing Private Equity and Hedge Fund firms. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage a successful sales career and represent a company with proven SaaS technology and strong brand awareness. Join Intralinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading enterprise-grade collaboration and virtual data room provider.
The Sr. Account Executive is expected to prospect, qualify opportunities, and execute a strategic sales process in order to bring Fundspace platform deals to closure.
Ab out the Team
The Alternative Investments sales team targets top tier Private Equity and Hedge Fund firms to improve their investor reporting and fundraising processes. This position reports to a Vice President, Sales. Intralinks is a sales driven organization that provides the tools, training and internal support for success.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks’ offerings
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities
- Create and manage prospecting campaigns for new business
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers in Private Equity, Hedge Funds and Venture Capital firms
- Present to C-level executives the value of Intralinks solutions
- Work with senior management, negotiate and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast. Manage all information in our CRM system related to the accounts
- Meet agreed performance targets
- Create references and satisfied customers
- Provide competitive intelligence to Product Marketing
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of related sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, present and close complex, enterprise deals
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry
- CRM experience, preferably SalesForce
- Ability to work with technical teams and internal departments to ensure customer success
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Previous sales methodology training preferred
- 21 months ago - save job
We are the standard for trusted collaboration among networks of business professionals. Our exceptional technology platform provides secure,...