Job ID: 225
Job Category: Sales
The Active Network, Inc. provides Software as a Service (SaaS) and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company’s application services help organizations reduce the cost and complexity of managing the things people love, want, and need to do during their daily activities.
The Business Solutions Division of the Active Network provides Enterprise web based solutions that help corporate customers manage their corporate meetings and events, providing the world's leading online meeting management platform. Key customers include Cisco, Disney and Kraft Foods.
As a result of business expansion Active Network has exciting opportunities as a Senior Account Executive based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for driving new business within an assigned territory. We are looking for “hunters” who can identify C level executives within Fortune 1000 companies and can develop, pursue and execute successful new sales of all of Actives products, Services and Technology in their assigned territory. The Senior AE position will be primarily focused (80%) on developing New Business within the territory assigned.
- Cold Call prospects on a daily basis
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline within Salesforce.com to maximize all new business opportunities. Monitor and report sales activity within the system on a daily basis
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory.
- Create business plans and white space analysis for all new business and existing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and that those relationships are grown and strengthened.
- Drives New Logo Sales
- Liaise with Pre Sales and Services Team to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Review existing business plans with Management Team to ensure that opportunities for cross-selling and revenue maximization within the client organization are being executed.
- 10+ years sales experience, 3+ years of selling experience must be selling SAAS , software or technology products
- Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue/quota goals
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships at the VP level and managing major accounts – 100K to $1M plus per year
- Developed and delivered presentations to senior management
- Business to Business sales experience on a National/Global accounts preferred
- Expert in using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field preferred
Active Network, Inc. - 13 months ago