Sr. A c count Executive- Enterprise
O v erview
We are seeking Sr. Account Executives to expand our Enterprise sales organization in North America. This is a key role that will help build our go to market strategy as we position our enterprise offering across blue chip F500 accounts. We are only looking for the perfect combination of high-energy, B2B sales professionals with knowledge of SaaS or cloud technology and experience in the security or collaboration space, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit and desire to introduce a new product to market.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for selling enterprise collaboration software solutions in named accounts. The candidate is expected to prospect, qualify opportunities, and execute a strategic sales process in order to bring deals to closure.
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage a successful sales career and represent a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness. Join IntraLinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions.
A b out the Team
The North American Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for developing relationships with both the lines of business and the CIO organization in targeted accounts to generate new business for IntraLinks. This position reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales for North America. IntraLinks is a sales driven organization that provides the tools, training and internal support to enable your success.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks’ offerings.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers.
- Present to IT and C-level executives the value of our enterprise solutions.
- Work with senior management, negotiate, and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast. Manage all information in our CRM system related to the account(s).
- Meet agreed upon performance targets.
- Create references and satisfied customers.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7+ years of sales experience; some of which focused on software.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, present to IT clients, and close deals greater than $500k on an annual basis.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles.
- Strong understanding of strategic sales skills.
- CRM experience, preferably SalesForce.com.
- Ability to work with technical teams and internal departments to ensure customer success.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
- Deep domain knowledge in FSI, Manufacturing, Industrials, Technology, Oil & Gas, or Energy.
IntraLinks, Inc - 4 months ago
IntraLinks offers its clients inside connections. The company provides hosted software used by businesses to create secure, collaborative...