Senior Account Executive - Corporate Development
O v erview
We are seeking a high-energy, driven Sr. Account Executive to represent IntraLinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading provider of deal management solutions for Fortune 500 companies, for active buyers/sellers, and for companies within targeted industries.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for selling a suite of solutions including virtual data rooms (VDRs) for Due Diligence, IntraLinks Deal Manager for tracking a company’s deal pipeline, and other related services and solutions This is a fast paced team with a high volume of transactional business as well as the opportunity to sell subscription solutions at established accounts where we hold a number one market share position. IntraLinks is utilized as a cloud content management tool in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions. The Sr. Account Executive is expected to prospect, qualify opportunities, and bring deals to closure.
A b out the Team
This sales organization builds relationships and business in the high-growth SaaS space with investment bankers, corporate attorneys, and deal professionals from corporations including corporate development executives, Legal and Finance. IntraLinks is a sales driven organization that provides the tools, training, and internal support for success.
- Develop a thorough understanding of IntraLinks’ offerings by attending all sales trainings and immersing into the industry.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate dealmakers.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans to gain greater market share. Leverage existing business to identify new revenue opportunities. Drive standardization of our platform.
- Prospect for new business with daily phone introductions, networking, research, and scheduling appointments.
- Prepare for client meetings and product demonstrations, follow up with proposals.
- Managing the contract and approval process of new deals.
- Assisting with the training of new users to ensure full enablement of software.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Enter all client contact, interactions, and meetings in the CRM system. Schedule upcoming client meetings and calls; ensure high level of involvement in all renewals.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual performance targets in activity and quota achievement.
- Create references and satisfied customers.
- Facilitate communication and provide competitive intelligence to Product Marketing
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proven ability to manage a high transactional book of business, with a dual focus of establishing contractual agreements leveraged across an organization.
- 7+ years of quota carrying and account management experience in software.
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle through security and compliance assessments, negotiations and deal close.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams in addition to strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management and communication skills.
- CRM experience, preferably SalesForce.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies
- Track record of consistently over-achieving quota for the past 3 years (minimum).
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization including, but not limited to, corporate development executives, corporate attorneys, paralegals and finance executives.
- Experience with Software as a Service in the financial services vertical.
IntraLinks, Inc - 9 months ago
IntraLinks offers its clients inside connections. The company provides hosted software used by businesses to create secure, collaborative...