MMB is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing team.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an for an entrepreneurial
individual who is looking to collaborate with a team of innovative,
driven, seasoned advertising professionals, on a high profile account.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and advocate for the best work
possible, while being solutions-oriented and optimistic. The candidate
should be able to work independently, but as part of a tight-knit team,
providing sound counsel to clients. The candidate must also have solid
research, writing and editing skills and should be capable of running
small to medium projects with limited day-to-day supervision. He/she will
be the day-to-day lead with mid level clients.
Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive include:
- Exhibit solid understanding of key client information including general business and media strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Manage integrated team from developing strategy to creative development and media placement
- Overall project stewardship: own all day-to-day functions including organizing / prepping meetings, proactively writing all call reports, leading client meetings, status reporting, budget management, etc.
- Provide leadership, expert knowledge, & identify/facilitate third-party alliances to continually provide client with cutting-edge technology and information to grow their business
- Ability to assess account efficiencies (e.g. process/organization) and determine/implement appropriate action plan
- Provide strategic insight and thought leadership
- Master process and navigate the agency to shepherd a project to completion
Performance Competencies (Core Skills, Behaviors, and Values):
- Problem solving and innovation
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Active listening
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Leadership and management
- Independent thinking and decision making
Four-year degree is required.
4-6 years agency experience required.
Automotive experience required.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have agency experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MMB - 23 months ago