Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a Senior Account Executive. Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to sell our world-class service. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning.
We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them for our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling ERP software solutions for SAP and/or Oracle as well as experience working for a $50m US Based company helping to expand it presence in the UK.
- Responsible for building sales pipeline in defined territory in the UK.
- Meet/Exceed quarterly quota targets.
-Manage sales cycle from identify prospects to closing the deal.
-Manage and follow up on qualified leads.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and leverage them for new business
- Provide and guide prospects strategic vision to drive toward the RSI solution.
- Execute on RSI sales methodology.
- Update and track all activities in sales force automation tool.
- 10 + years selling enterprise software with SAP and/or Oracle experience
- Bachelors degree.
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry.
- Record of quota over achievement.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Must be articulate and have strong writing skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities.
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude.
- Experience selling for major software vendors (e.g. SAP or Oracle)
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Pre-IPO company:
- Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
- 11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street - 18 months ago