TelePacific is a multiple award-winning network and communications service provider to more than 40,000 businesses nationwide. TelePacific owns and operates extensive network assets including 37,000 fiber strand miles, a Juniper and Cisco-powered MPLS IP network, four data centers, and nearly 400 colocations in 273 wire centers throughout the Southwestern and Western United States. TelePacific is looking for A-players, big dogs, President’s Club winners, quota busters and top sales performers who are ready to work for the best in the business. TelePacific is looking for A-players, big dogs, President’s Club winners, quota busters and top sales performers who are ready to work for the best in the business.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for identifying prospects and selling TelePacific services to new business’ to meet and exceed monthly sales objectives. The Senior Account Executive will direct all their efforts on finding and attaining new logos. The success of the Senior Account Executive will directly contribute to the overall success and growth of TelePacific.
Works under the supervision of the Sales Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Senior Account Executive will actively generate new business for TelePacific services
- The Senior Account Executive is responsible for meeting monthly revenue objectives and quotas
- The Senior Account Executive will qualify and identify appropriate contacts within target organizations
- The Senior Account Executive will prospect for new business and sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and online tools
- The Senior Account Executive will develop and manage their sales funnel to analyze and manage their activity and productivity which includes providing accurate and detailed forecasts of current and future sales
- The Senior Account Executive will conduct sales presentations demonstrating TelePacific professional solutions to meet customer's specific telecommunications needs
- The Senior Account Executive will review customer requirements, equipment configurations, feasibility of intended applications and software in order to insure the customer is sold the appropriate TelePacific products and services
- The Senior Account Executive will maintain high levels of professionalism as representatives of TelePacific to the business community during all phases of customer contact from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- The Senior Account Executive will collaborate with internal resources (e.g. technical solution consultants, engineering, customer service, provisioning and related support staff) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure a superior customer experience through the TelePacific sales process
- The Senior Account Executive will participate in sales and technology training.
- The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales objectives.
- The Senior Account Executive will provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle
- The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for communicating activities with sales management on a daily basis and/or as requested
- The Senior Account Executive will continue to develop knowledge of new technologies and maintain his/her expertise in data and voice application technologies
- The Senior Account Executive may be required to attend industry events, trade shows, or other related networking events
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
(A) Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a degree in business administration or a related field, and
(B) Four (4) years of experience in Direct Sales for an ISP or telecommunications company with demonstrated sales success or four (4) years selling technology based services to small and medium business with demonstrated sales success
(C) Any equivalent combination of education and experience
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent prospecting and lead generation skills required. This includes cold calling, telemarketing, networking, referral generation, relationship building, vendor management, and vendor development
- Strong ability to prospect for new business effectively and creatively
- Ability to understand complex sales with multiple meetings with different people at different levels
- The ability to stay self motivated through prospecting and each sales cycle
- Must have an understanding of contract negotiations and the ability to consistently close new business
- Must have a strong understanding of funnel management and the ability to develop a disciplined approach to successfully manage a sales funnel
- Must possess excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills
- Must be able to take action for self development
- Must have the ability to continually enhance product and service knowledge by keeping current on TelePacific and competitor products and services
- Must be able to develop and maintain a positive relationship with prospects and internal resources
- Must have the ability to develop relationships and influence executives and decision makers during the sales process
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- The Senior Account Executive must have a valid Driver’s License
- The Senior Account Executive must have a clean DMV with no more then 3 points
- No DUI’s or alcohol related traffic infractions within the past 3 years
- The Senior Account Executive is required to spend at least 53% of their time on client visits, customer prospecting/canvassing and appointments
- The Account Executive must have access to a personal vehicle for client visits, client canvassing and client appointments.
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
? The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
? While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
? While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently get in and out of a vehicle
? The employee will sit at a desk, use a keyboard, and view a monitor up to 50% of the time
? The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Keyword: Quota Busters, Sales, Senior Account Executive, President's Club, Outside Sales, B2B, New Business Development, Hunter
From: TelePacific Communications
TelePacific Communications - 16 months ago