GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging photo and video content during their favorite activities. GoPro’s HERO lines of wearable and gear mountable cameras are used collectively by more consumers, professional athletes, and video production professionals than any other camera in the world. Based in San Mateo, California, GoPro’s products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide and at GoPro.com.
GoPro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for the Senior Account Manager, National Accounts role. This position will be responsible for existing National Retail Account business models as well as National Accounts under development. This is a hands-on, individual contributor and strategic role focused on driving increased revenue. In addition, the Senior Account Manager will develop strong partnerships, develop and execute integrated sales and marketing plan with strategic partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability of longevity in role and progression in organization and ability to overachieve sales goals and targets.
- Exceed the Company’s ambitious growth plans in terms of both revenue growth and profitability of sales
- Ensure proper merchandising is being executed throughout all partner doors
- Find new opportunities outside traditional retail placement
- Ensure partner relationship is strengthened and driven up throughout both organizations
- Ensure joint plans are adapted as necessary in line with internal and external challenges and opportunities to ensure maximum revenue and profitability
- Manage implementation of the Sales plan through collaborating with a highly professional, polished and results oriented team
- Lead account management and joint business planning
- Lead forecasting accurate pipelines and inventory management
- Provide performance review and suggest improvements
- Ensure regular and effective communication within the company and partners
- Produce weekly and monthly activity reports
- Sales account management roles in a consumer technology marketplace
- Ability to demonstrate year on year sales growth under their jurisdiction
- Proven track record of longevity in role with progression in organization and ability to overachieve sales goals and targets
- Previous leadership role on a significant project
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate core leadership skills which resulted in a successful outcome
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to effect substantial positive change in short timescale
- Experience working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Must have a current/valid driver’s license
GoPro is an equal opportunity employer.
GoPro - 9 months ago
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging photo and video content during their...