Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to develop business opportunities for our client, a leading, global IT Staffing Solutions provider. The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 years proven, successful Account Management experience in staffing sales. The Account Manager will expand the company's current client base in New Jersey and New York City locations.
Title: Account Executive(full time)
Location: Remote. Territory includes NYC, NJ, CT and Westchester County
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped compensation package as well as full medical, dental and vision coverage. Also includes car/cell phone allowances and sizable new account bonus incentives.
- Proactively manages current accounts and develops new accounts for contract staffing opportunities.
- Calls on decision makers over the phone as well as in person to establish new business opportunities.
- Participates in community and industry events to ensure company presence in territory.
- Obtains detailed information from hiring managers and relays to team recruiters to ensure ideal skill set match.
- Obtains submittals from team recruiters and presents candidate information to clients for review. Obtains feedback from clients and relays back to team recruiters. Informs recruitment team of search modifications when needed.
- Proactively networks to identify new sales talent for potential hire by the company.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Should you meet minimum requirements, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years IT Staffing Account Management/Outside Sales experience.
- Prior successful experience calling on mid to senior management/decision makers
- Strong drive to succeed and hunger to close the deal. Must be a risk taker and competitive self-starter
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- Prior successful exposure and knowledge of IT skill sets/IT technical terminology
- Knows how to identify market intelligence and use to advantage. Utilizes social media as necessary.
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prior ability to develop strategic account management plans, execute and deliver on territory goals and objectives