Sr. Account Manager (SaaS Platform Sales) - MarketVine by Dell – Austin, Texas
MarketVine is a Dell funded technology startup with a product set that is quickly innovating the digital curation space. As a fast growing software company in North Austin, we leverage a cloud-based SaaS approach to significantly maximize the value of digital content for marketers. We have an entrepreneurial culture and a cutting edge development environment that effectively serves our impressive list of well branded, Fortune 500 clients.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Account Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas.
As a Sales Account Manager / Business Developer, you will focus on identifying and developing partner relationships in the retail & manufacturing verticals, with particular emphasis on creating opportunities with social content and ecommerce capabilities. This is a senior sales/business development role that will target & drive new business into retail, wholesale, CPG verticals.
- Mapping prospect objectives to MarketVine solution and create compelling value propositions and business terms based on deep understanding of the media and advertising market economics.
- Managing a broad territory and carry the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Developing trust-based relationships with key personnel at partners and clients, spanning account and creative teams as well as executive management.
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establishing specific and measurable goals to track success of partnerships.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Strongly prefer candidates who have 5+ years industry experience in ecommerce, marketing, retail or manufacturing industries including buy and/or sell-side experience with media planning.
- Technology-fluent: a solid conceptual understanding of Internet infrastructure, social media, and other technologies is required.
- Excellent social and communication skills – you must be skillful and at ease presenting both internally and externally, at all levels of organizations.
- Strong analytical skills, to construct and present business cases and to equip you to identify and prioritize opportunities among numerous possibilities given the time available and resources required.
- Dedicated follow-through on projects and programs.
- The ability and desire to achieve goals and to coach others to deliver results.
- BA/BS or equivalent education; MBA desirable.
- Flexibility with and desire for up to 20% travel, fluctuating based on corporate and partner needs.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell - 9 months ago
Dell Inc. (Dell) is a technology company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and supports a range of products. Its product...