1) Commitment to safety.
2) Work ethically.
3) Sell and promote products and applications to existing and potential customers within the Commodity Business.
4) Manage all aspects of the selling process (budget, forecast, proposals, contracts, price, margin, receivables, etc).
5) Champion the BU strategy to meet sales and profit goals.
6) Build solid relationships at all levels of the customer's organization.
7) Grow the mining and environmental sectors (profitable growth).
8) Develop overall understanding of the peroxide business (manufacturing, safety and handling, storage, transportation, etc)
9) Develop adequate technical understanding of customer's business and related applications.
10) Utilize selling, technology and trouble shooting skills to identify and propose improvements to optimize customer operations and develop/implement value added solutions.
11) Work closely with supply chain, customer service and technical teams to ensure all customers' needs are met and/or surpassed.
12) Communicate all necessary information to the business regarding existing and potential customers, market trends and competitive activities.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related technical discipline with 5 to 10 years sales experience in the chemical industry. Experience in pulp & paper (bleaching) and/or environmental/mining (water) are a plus. The position requires the individual to be a self-starter, able to function independently with moderate direction and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Travel 50-60% of time.
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...