Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
Senior Account Manager is responsible for recruiting, enrolling, equipping, and training of contractors and remodelers in a specific, assigned geographic territory. The Senior Account Manager accomplishes this by direct contact with key partners and potential partners. In order to provide the full range of program services, the Senior Account Manager coordinates activity with the appropriate Quality Control, Technical Support and/or Administrative staff.
Provide training and ongoing support of program partners includes training and support on the appropriate program software. The Account Manager coordinates software training and support and ensures partners have access to necessary training certification through Building Performance Institute (BPI).
The Senior Account Manager is a skilled sales trainer and provides partners with training in closing sales and handling more complex sales situations. Provides expertise and coaching in developing and managing small businesses.
- Meet program goals for recruitment of home performance contractors in terms of expected development of program capacity and delivery of production and savings goals of the program.
- Articulate to potential and existing partners of the business proposition for Home Performance.
- Ensure proper and timely reporting of program progress to the CSG Program Manager.
- Coordinate with the Data Support / Computer Training staff to ensure that program partners can utilize all program software.
- Ensure program partners are properly equipped to participate in the program.
- Ensure program partners are aware of training opportunities available through the program and partner needs are met
- Ensure program partners properly register for participation, including meeting insurance requirements, proper certification or accreditation, and proper completion of the various program participation agreements and addendums.
- Ensure program partners in his/her territory are aware of all current program guidelines, incentives and requirements.
- Concentrate recruiting efforts in geographic areas in need of enhancement and on partners who are or are most likely to be high volume, high quality producers, or such other priorities as may be established during the course of program implementation.
- Develops and delivers sales and business development training to assist partners in growth and expansion of their energy efficiency efforts.
- Conduct random safety inspections as the on-site safety representative
- Oversee and confirm all of the company’s specific safety policies are adhered to
- Coordinate a monthly tool box talk to all field employees and track topics and attendance
- 5-7 years experience selling or managing projects in the fields of residential home construction, home improvement, or HVAC; or 5-7 years administering energy conservation marketing programs.
- 3-5 years demonstrated small business development and management experience.
- Demonstrated sales and sales training skills with the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to learn and implement program guidelines, incentive systems and requirements.
- Demonstrated computer skills including use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstated ability to learn and train program partners (home performance contractors) on the software used in the program, including HomeCheck and CSG's FastTrack program tracking software, HERS rating software, and other programs.
- Demonstrated customer relations skills including ability to understand partner concerns about program operations and to suggest solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a multi-layered team, and to take initiative while maintaining excellent reporting.
- Basic knowledge of integrated building science is highly desired - interest in learning more. The incumbent and all Account Managers will be required to obtain Building Performance Institute (BPI) certification as a Building Analyst I.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy