The Business Unit Cultures is a major player in the market for cultures and dairy enzymes. The Business Unit has an ambitious growth strategy for the coming years. Future growth is driven by the unique value we bring to the market in the form of innovative products and industry-leading technical expertise.
The Account Manager will be responsible for further expansion of our sales to the dairy industry in the Eastern United States. The Account Manager will report to the Commercial Manager in the AMCAS region. This position can be based anywhere in the United States but preferably on the East Coast or in the Midwest.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Plan and implement the yearly sales budget in the region and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, product and customers
- Direct and challenge the technical specialists in the area, in order to maximize the business results in both existing and new business
- Have prices and payment conditions negotiated with customers within the limits set by business and sales management
- Build and maintain high-level personal relations with customers/distributors in the area
- Support the development of the sales plans by collecting market information and indicating market trends
- Manage complaints and customer questions properly
- Produce monthly reports on business results in the area, including market information and developments
We are looking for an ambitious, talented person who seeks a commercial career in the cultures and dairy enzymes industry. The ideal candidate has proven experience in account management in an international business-to-business environment in the dairy industry. A Bachelor's degree is required
You must have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills, be a pragmatic entrepreneur and are able to build and maintain relations on different levels both internally and externally. You value talent development and are a strong leader who values working as a team. You possess qualities like ambition, initiative, discipline, drive for results and customer focus.
The Procedure and Contact
DSM's wide diversity of disciplines makes it possible to offer employees a great variety of roles throughout their career. For instance, you may start your career in an area related to your education/qualifications, but your future is what you make of it. At DSM we stimulate people to determine their own career path and we encourage international careers. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. To learn more about DSM’s HR vision and policy, please visit our website at www.dsm.com/careers .
Please apply on-line and send your resume and cover letter, including information on your current salary. Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these reference checks are required.
DSM - 2 years ago
DSM wants to get more out of life, or at least life and material sciences. It focuses on nutritional products and performance materials,...