This sales position focuses on the end-user accounts in Southern California. The Senior Account Manager maintains strong relationships, drives client satisfaction, and focuses on selling additional products and services. He or she is rewarded for client retention and growth sales at existing accounts. Roughly 25% of the Senior Account Manager’s time is spent on travel within the assigned territory.
• Nurture, develop, and grow existing client base of approximately $1 million.
• Generate incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional Forrester products and services and by proactively pursuing executive-level relationships.
• Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenues and ensure client retention.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline to achieve retention and growth goals.
• Forecast accurately.
• Use analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business and technology issues and needs.
• Demonstrate strong business acumen by understanding client goals and corporate priorities, effectively mapping Forrester solutions to the client’s initiatives.
• Work to develop and execute on account plans that position Forrester as a strategic resource.
• Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Eight or more years of proven success in client management or successful consultative or solution selling in the agency, media, or professional services industries.
• Proven experience in managing multiple client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies in a similar environment.
• Effective organization and time management skills; impeccable written and phone communication skills.
• A results-oriented team player who has delivered above quota consistently.
• Someone who is conversant in leading-edge consumer advertising, marketing, and technology trends.
• A fast learner who is at ease with technology.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research - 21 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...