Senior Account Manager
GraphScience is looking for a senior account manager to serve as the primary point of contact for our customers and drive growth for their Facebook advertising campaigns. Account managers will work with the GraphScience campaign managers to implement cutting-edge Facebook products and guide marketing and social strategy for Fortune 500 Customers. Candidates will have significant experience in client facing roles, a proven track record of successfully growing strategic relationships and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with clients to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Set and maintain goals with clients for all Facebook advertising objectives (brand, audience and performance)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Work with Facebook to understand goals and functionality of new initiatives
- Manage timelines and lead implementation of new Facebook initiatives
- Use a proactive approach to grow relationships with customers and establish GraphScience as a trusted marketing partner
- At least 5 years experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional focus on client service and drive to exceed client expectations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively identify and leverage trends and new opportunities on behalf of client
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues internally and externally
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Online advertising experience preferred
We are dedicated to building a company with the top talent in Silicon Valley. We have a collaborative and fun work environment, located in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. We are backed by the same top-tier investors behind LivingSocial, Stipple, WePay, BirchBox, Zozi and other successful start-ups.
This is a full-time position. Compensation includes competitive salary, bonus structure, early-stage equity and health benefits. We have free lunch and a pantry full of food. To learn more about this position or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
GraphScience, Inc. - 9 months ago