360i is looking for a Sr. Account Manager to join one of our fully integrated account teams (television, print, digital, web, social), working on one of the largest brands in the world. This position will primarily be responsible for managing a major website development project from creative development through production and implementation.
This is a great opportunity to work on one of the premiere clients for 360i's NY office. We need someone who has a passion for developing digital experiences and who has experience managing these kinds of projects. This position requires excellent project management and communication skills, and you must be able to work well in a team environment.
This role entails a high level of client contact, and may provide the opportunity to work from the client offices in Midtown Manhattan 2-3 days per week.
ABOUT 360i - An Integrated Ad Agency, Powered by Curiosity
360i is an award-winning agency of creative storytellers and analytical thinkers. We offer integrated marketing services derived from the increasingly digital behaviors of consumers. At the heart of everything we do is a unique data-driven creativity and culture of curiosity that allows us to find advantage in the new and unexpected, and big ideas that transform businesses and brands.
Our employees are dynamic, diverse, and fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to forge deeper relationships between brands and people. For the past three years Ad Age has cited us as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the industry and ranked us in its "Agency A-List" issue. In 2013, the publication named 360i the #2 agency in the country - the highest-ranking digital agency in the history of the A-List. We've also been named Agency of the Year & Best Agency for Social by iMedia, the #1 Search practice in the country by Forrester Research, and one of Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies in the World." And we've more than doubled in size over the last few years while doing work for world-class brands like Oreo, Coke, Smirnoff, Canon, Toyota, Fisher-Price, NBC and CapitalOne.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency; Website development experience a must
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail (ability to plan and anticipate challenges, manage resources, bring cross functional teams together, and manage multiple priorities at once)
- Proactive, self-starter - able to take a project and run with it
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs both internally and to clients
- Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture as well as be hands on
- Proven success managing and engendering confidence with clients
- Excellent communications skills, proficiency in leading meetings and delivering effective presentations
- Passion for excellence, digital marketing, and overall intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Innovation Interactive, Inc. - 10 months ago