Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the relationship between Manhattan Associates and its clients from the moment a contract is signed throughout the life of the account. The Account Manager will insure the client realizes the value and returns on their investments, and will serve as the key communication link in a rapidly changing business environment. This includes developing and expanding relationships with Operational, Technical and Functional management at all levels. From a client revenue point of view, this role is responsible for identifying, developing and potentially closing opportunities for Manhattan Associates’ software products and services. The successful candidate will convey changes in the industry and new services and products Manhattan Associates offers. Additionally, the Account Manager will work closely with other departments when serving customers (i.e., Professional Services, Sales, Contracts, Accounting and Marketing). There will be frequent executive-level client contact, where excellent communication skills and business acumen will be of paramount importance.
As Account Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring Manhattan Associates clients realize the value and returns on their investments. Day-to-day duties will be to:
- Serve as the key communication link in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Convey changes in the industry and new services and products Manhattan Associates offers to assure client realizes maximum value from Manhattan Associates.
- Secure renewals of CS&SE Agreements, new license and consulting engagements with the installed clients.
- Work closely with other departments when serving customers (i.e., Professional Services, Sales, Contracts, Accounting and Marketing).
- Update and maintain client base information in SalesLogix.
- Provide problem resolution for customers.
- Deliver strong account management and consulting services.
- Work with customers to align strategic goals with those of Manhattan Associates and our partners.
- Ensure that Manhattan Associates and customers are fulfilling contractual obligations.
- Develop a partnering relationship with customers by establishing and maintaining executive-level customer contacts.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Please visit www.manh.com for more information. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 5+ years experience with similar account management responsibilities, preferably in the supply chain industry and strong customer service orientation
- Ability to understand client requirements and match Manhattan Associates software solutions to those requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management processes and solid team player skills.
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen will be of paramount importance.
- 50% travel required.
In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...