Senior Account Manager- Mansfield, MA
New England Controls , an Emerson Local Business Partner, is the leading solutions supplier of process control and information technology solutions in the New England region.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, hard-working, fun-loving people who have a desire to work with the latest technology and the brightest minds to provide innovative solutions to our customers problems. Our people are differentiated by their high energy and do-what-it takes attitude. We see ourselves as one team working together with a passion to serve the customer first. Our customers and partners include the most significant Life Sciences, Energy, Pulp and Paper and Chemical companies in the region.
New England Controls provides a professional environment where you can grow, be independent and contribute to a shared spirit of creativity and innovation. As an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) company, we dont just work here, we own the place!
The leader in process control products, solutions and service - because we hire the best.
· Defines NEC opportunities for diverse segments our NEC markets. This includes, Data Integration, Process Automation, PlantWeb Technology, Wireless Technology and
· Works with sales management to develop and execute the NEC sales strategy to achieve the defined opportunities.
· Represents New England Controls by active participation in industry presentations, technology based symposiums, and other technology or industry driven functions.
· Coordinates and participates in, direct sales calls and/or appointments with appropriate current customers and prospects.
· Provides consistent input and feedback to the Vice President of Sales and other appropriate senior management on NEC and competitors positioning and pricing strategies to increase market share, sales results, and overall product line profitability.
· Maintains and submits sales forecasts and reports as requested.
· Assist in all other activities required to support business objectives as determined by the Vice President of Sales.
· Acts as NECs expert or lead" on products or services and associated applications in support of assigned areas of NEC business.
· BS and 10 years of direct sales experience
· Thorough understanding of NEC products and services
· Knowledgeable in the Life Sciences Market
New England Controls - 19 months ago