UrbanBound is a web-based relocation platform that helps companies offer a comprehensive transition system to their newly hired and transferring employees. Fortune 1000 companies are utilizing UrbanBound to help their employees bring order instead of chaos and excitement instead of stress to their transition. With our online tools, employees plan and organize their entire relocation while being connected to vendors who offer preferred pricing through our exclusive group buying power. Our breakthrough approach has changed the way businesses relocate and onboard employees forever
With well over 150 of the largest employers as customers, UrbanBound is disrupting the historically high-touch/low-tech relocation industry by providing an innovative technology that is being readily adopted.
A few of UrbanBound’s forward thinking clients include: Box, LinkedIn & Salesforce.com.
We are well funded by top-tier VC’s who are committed to helping us re-envision the $50 Billion global relocation industry. Come help us change relocation forever.
UrbanBound is currently hiring a Senior Account Manager. One of our core values is to "create WOW moments" and this role is best able to deliver these moments to our customers. We place a lot of responsibility on our Senior Account Managers and expect them to rise to the occasion each and every day. Our sales team is partnering with Fortune 1000 companies at a record pace. These companies are new to Urbanbound and require ongoing management and support. We need account managers who know how to build and leverage amazing relationships with clients.
- Manage a portfolio of over 150 companies within Fortune1000
- Ensure customer satisfaction measured by account renewals and recurring revenue
- Create a rewarding and memorable experience at the point of contact with all employers and partners
- Schedule and execute employer check-ins and annual reviews
- Renew employer accounts and exceed renewal quotas
- Ensure employers are offering Urbanbound to all qualified employees
- Obtain employer referrals through networking and proactive marketing
- Solicite and document employer testimonials, feedback, and case studies
- Identify areas where technology can solve employer problems
- Promote Urbanbound upgrades, new products, vendors and services to employers
- Conduct product demonstrations and training sessions
- Assist with customization requirements
- Provide feedback to the product team based on input from employers
- Log and manage employer cases to a successful completion
- Address invoicing, billing and collections
- Work closely with moving concierge to ensure a full cycle great experience for employers
- Promote marketing content through social media channels and blogging
- Manage complete onboarding process of new client accounts
- Work with vendor, moving concierge, and product teams to constantly improve processes
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited, 4-year university
- Experience with managing and growing customer relationships
- A history of working for start-ups or early stage technology companies
- At least 2 years of account management, customer service or sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Proven track record of being a self starter, resourceful and can manage others