PSI seeks highly skilled applicants for the position of Senior Accountant Billing & Revenue to provide support to PSI's global mission. This full time position is located in Washington, DC and reports to the Assistant Controller, Billing & Revenue and will have a dotted line to the Assistant Controller, Financial Operations & Reporting.
• Manage special projects identifying risks and developing remediation plans
• Have excellent analytical skills and be able to perform complex reconciliations
• Be able to create Donor Reports adhering to contract requirements
• Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements as needed
• Support other Accounting staff as needed
• Take ownership of implementing and monitoring PSI's local Common Direct Costs policies and provide guidance to local finance administrators as needed
• Reconcile PSI's VPP account ensuring accuracy per order and create the appropriate inter-company journal entries to transfer cash and book profit.
• Be able to work closely with other departments ensuring quality communication and project management
Job Description - Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience, CPA highly desirable;
• 4+ years of accounting experience in financial reporting, billing, non-profit environment or public accounting;
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interact with senior management and individuals with varying degrees of financial knowledge; and
• Demonstrated proficiency with accounting, report-writing tools, and spread sheet software.
The successful candidate will have an interactive nature; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; strong analytical and problem solving capabilities; attention to detail; and excellent organizational abilities.
Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Lawson or other large-scale enterprise resource planning systems. Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
APPLY ONLINE at http://www.psi.org. No calls or emails, please.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
Population Services International - 6 months ago
PSI is a non-profit organization that applies commercial tools to a social mission in order to achieve measurable health impact. Since 1970,...