Additional Job Information
Title: Senior Accountant 1
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC General Accounting
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Prepares, reviews, reconciles, and analyzes complex and significant information supporting accounts and items contained in financial statements and budgets.
Researches and responds to client inquiries and requests.
- Prepares adhoc journal entries, performs account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepares, analyzes, maintains, and explains trend information.
- Prepares audit and tax work papers.
- Plans and organizes work so the departmental objectives are realized. Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and regulatory requirements. Performs responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and Associates to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities.
- May assist with on-boarding process by training new team members.
Education & Experience:
How to Apply:
- Bachelor Degree Required -2 years related experience required
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint -Experience working with Finance modules preferred
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 10 months ago
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago
Myers and Stauffer LC
Myers and Stauffer LC
- 6 days ago