Senior Accountant 2
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC General Accounting
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40,Weekly
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Sr. Accountant prepares, reviews, reconciles, and analyzes complex and significant information supporting accounts and items contained in financial statements and budgets.
Education & Experience:
- Prepares and maintains complex and significant journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis, and subsidiary ledgers
- Produces financial statements, budget-to-actual reports, and prepares narrative explaining the financial statements
- Prepares, analyzes maintains, and explains trend information
- Prepares complex and significant audit and/or tax work papers
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-5 years of experience required
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Experience working with ERP Finance module Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 22 months ago