Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC is the parent company of Carrington’s real estate and mortgage companies, which operate a range of businesses directing every aspect of the life cycle of single family residential assets. Its core capabilities include residential mortgage special servicing and origination, property management and maintenance, and real estate sales and settlement services. With a management team possessing more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value for its clients at any stage of the business and during any market cycle.
With more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
Will perform general accounting functions and various analysis using GAAP procedures that involve general ledger, balance sheet, income statement accounts, ledger reconciliation, preparation of data for journal entries, and financial statements. Perform all duties in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
• Account reconciliations and journal entries including determining and solving significant issues
• Research and resolution of any outstanding issues/fluctuations
• Research and implementation of accounting standards with an emphasis in implementing and documenting internal control procedures
• Assist with and reconcile inter-company balances, corporate consolidation and subsidiary eliminations. Reconcile inter-company balances
• Month-end activities, journal entries, GL & account reconciliation, and accruals
• Review variances in financial statements and documents explanations for significant items
• Perform monthly variance analysis during the close process
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
5+ of general accounting/finance experience required
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required
Mortgage industry experience highly preferred
Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
Knowledge of Epicor, Loanwolf and quickbooks preferred
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
Must be a team player and willing to go beyond job scope
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently
Must work well under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMH will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC - 18 months ago