General ledger account and bank reconciliations. Multi-State taxes. Financial statement preparation, review, and consolidations. Ad hoc reporting and data analysis. Ongoing maintenance of subsidiary ledgers. Financial conversion software structure set up and conversion support responsibilities. External audit support duties. Account analysis for support of Annual Budgeting. General accounting projects as assigned by the CFO or Accounting Manager. ESOP and 401K Plan Administration. Stock Option and Stock Appreciation Rights.
- Minimum of B.A. in Accounting from an accredited university.
- 10 years of progressive experience in an accounting role.
- 5 years as a Senior Staff Accountant.
- Financial analysis experience.
- 5 years of account reconciliation experience.
- 5 years of external audit support experience.
- Must be detail oriented, multi-tasker, and comfortable switching gears.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Knowledge of GAAP and general business law.
- Must have strong experience with MS Excel, Word, and highly proficient with Access a must.
- Experience with a $50 million plus company, preferred.
- CPA preferred, commensurate experience will be considered.
- Tax Accounting and knowledge of tax filing, a plus.
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago