A growing investment firm based in Austin, TX is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This individual will be focused on intercompany accounting for international investments and subsidiaries. This company offers a tremendous amount of room for growth and a very lucrative compensation package. The selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Play a lead role in full cycle intercompany accounting transactions for international investments and subsidiaries.
- Partner with business units to improve processes and strategize for better results.
- Prepare reconciliations and ensure timely preparation of internal accounting invoices.
- Ensure accounting practices are aligned with GAAP and IFRS regulations and standards.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ years of intercompany and/or international accounting experience in a complex environment
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant is highly preferred
- Prior public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Strong presentation and client interaction skills
HT Staffing - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
HT Group provides professional consulting services and tailored solutions that integrate seamlessly with businesses or organizations. We...