Lyft is looking for a senior accountant who embodies our culture and will help us rapidly grow a world class team. The Finance team is responsible for developing and executing on Lyft’s financial strategy and is hiring top notch team members to tackle the challenges ahead of us.
· Help Lyft scale its accounting operations
· Ownership of GL accounts and assist with monthly close processes
· Assist with financial implementations and automating financial processes
· Develop internal controls
· Handle A/P and payroll
· Assist with and manage various ad hoc projects as needed
· CPA with 2-4 years experience in accounting with a Big 4 accounting firm or top-tier tech company
· Advanced knowledge of GAAP with strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
· Top performer who is willing to dive into the details, and looking to gain experience and grow with Lyft
· Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
· Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...