Our firm is seeking a Senior Accountant with a high level of initiative for an ongoing project.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to;
- Assist senior management in preparing timely and accurate financial information including, but not limited to financial statements, general ledgers, journal entries, supporting work papers and management reports.
- Performing accounting activities to maintain complete, accurate, and timely financial statements and reports.
- Investigate, research and respond to inquiries coming from different business lines
- Assist senior management in recording and maintaining accurate transactional entries and reconciliations on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring and ensuring the integrity of banking and cash management activities through reviewing and providing support as needed.
The right candidate will possess:
- A four year degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of GAAP Accounting
- Verifiable experience with both Excel and mid to large market ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, and problem solving skills.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
NumberWorks is an affiliate of Salo LLC.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by...