Supervision of all aspects of Accounting including reviewing and performing month end analysis and preliminary financial statements, and Supervision of of two staff accountants. Oversees and/or processes general ledger transactions including account reconciliations, and provide corresponding support to both the company and our clients. Environment is fast-paced, position highly visible.
- Preparation and review of General Ledger account reconciliations and postings to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger
- Prepare/review journal entries
- Perform month end analysis and close
- Preparation/review of financial statement information
- Assistance with the preparation of audit schedules and completion of annual audit
- Supervision and counseling of 2 staff accountants responsible for various general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, weekly employee expense reports, and accounts payable
- Research issues to provide viable solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job duties
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4-5 years of experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of People Soft is a plus.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Independent worker
- Ability to think out of the box
- Self motivated
- High level of professionalism