Founded in 1992, OpenLink is the global leader in transaction lifecycle management solutions for the commodity, energy and financial services industries. OpenLink's products address portfolio management, trading, risk management, and operations processing for both financial and physical assets.
Owned by leading private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman, OpenLink is a global software and services business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions, to achieve revenues in excess of $300 million. The company serves over 500 clients, including 12 of the world's largest commodity and energy companies, 9 of the largest financial institutions, and 11 of the largest central banks. OpenLink has 1,300 employees in 12 global offices on five continents, with headquarters outside New York City and field offices in Houston, London, Berlin, Vienna, Toronto, Moscow, São Paulo, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
OpenLink has received numerous industry awards and recognition, including citations as the industry leader by Gartner and first-in-class ranking by Energy Risk Magazine for Commodity/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) systems.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant, to work with our Accounting team. This position will be locate in our Houston (Fannin) office location.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Reconciliation of various accounts to support schedules and financials.
- Assist in the monthly closing process.
- Prepare fixed asset reports.
- Analyze division expenses comparing to budget, forecasts and month over month actuals.
- Review GL coding for all expenses entered into the system.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in commission payment calculations.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
- Bachelors degree.
- Oracle is a plus, but not required
- Must have experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with bank reconciliations and month close.
- 5-6 years of accounting experience required.
OpenLink offers an entrepreneurial work environment and promotes team effort. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package and our US-based employees can take advantage of a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health and prescription insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Basic life and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Commuter Benefit Plan
OpenLink - 8 months ago